Sunday 20 January 2013

A Cold Start to 2013

A slightly delayed Happy New Year to everyone. It's been a quiet Christmas break on all CLIPPERS fronts. Nothing seems to have changed either personally (still taking the tablets) or research-wise (nothing new that I have found).  I passed my blood-monitoring test just before Christmas which was a minor relief as the levels of various things have fluctuated a bit previously. The next scheduled medical appointment I have is at the "Demyelinating Clinic" with my consultant in February, even though CLIPPERS is not thought to be a demyelinating disease (see e.g. Pittock et al, but of course I am not a doctor) - there's not enough of us in London to have a CLIPPERS clinic!

Currently we're pretty much snowed in and, like the garden birds,  waiting for the cold air to shift back East!

Read other articles in this series at Living With CLIPPERS.

Creative Commons Licence