Tuesday 10 September 2013

NEWS FLASH: CLIPPER climbs Snowdon

Half-way up, before the cloud came down.
Two years ago this week I was discharged from hospital with unsteady (but improving) gait, coordination problems, double vision and a bag full of Prednisolone. I also had some new symptoms of occasional jerking and rigid limbs, and stalling of speech. Today I walked up Snowdon, the highest mountain in Wales, in what turned out to be fairly atrocious conditions. It still feels like a birthday though.

Everything could still turn 180 degrees in the future, but things are stable for now. I want to thank everyone who reads the blog for making it worthwhile and in particular those who have contacted me personally over the last couple of years. I know it's been a bit quiet recently, but unfortunately there just hasn't been much CLIPPERS news to report. If you know differently, let me know, or feel free to post something in the forum. 

Best Wishes,

 -Bill

Read other articles in this series at Living With CLIPPERS.

Creative Commons Licence
Living With CLIPPERS by Bill Crum is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.